Who am I?
My name is Tobias Järvelöv, I am a 23 year old developer from Sweden with a background as Systems administrator. I started my career as a developer building websites at an early age, and have not looked back since.
Since my early teen years I have worked with fixing people’s computers and providing tech support on the side. Later in life several businesses have then hired me for developing customized solutions and integrations to suit their environment. Some of them are still clients today, which both them and I value.
For the last 3 years, more or less, I’ve been working as a Systems administrator for the city in which I live. Most of my time I spent writing a seemingly endless amount of scripts to keep the data centers supervised and in prime condition. Undeniably it was these countless script-writing hours that made me want to fully research the world of programming.
Why should you hire me?
Because I value my creations. I want to make them work, and work the best they can. Mostly these creations are tailored to fit your environment, and if your environment changes you want this creation to keep up. So do I. That’s why I offer support and updates for the solutions I provide.
Each creation is different and thus the need for update/support is different. A monthly update and/or support subscription can always be set up, with a cost and update/support frequency that fits your needs.
What are my qualifications?
Let me put it this way:
I have never backed down from a job because I didn’t know how to solve it when the job was first made available. If I don’t know the language or how the program/system works I just see it as an opportunity to learn something new. Experience is always useful, regardless of the outcome.
* I have provided a number of custom made solutions for businesses, ranging from simple WordPress plugins to entire service platforms.
* Setting up integrations between existing systems is one of my most frequently requested services.
* No one else you’ve asked can do what you want. Let me tell you if it’s a stupid idea or if all the other one’s weren’t up for the task.
Languages I know:
- Linux/Windows shell scripting (Bash/Batch/VbScript/PowerShell)
Languages I have worked with:
- Objective-C (custom iPhone apps for businesses)
- Java (custom Android apps for businesses)
Databases I know:
Databases I have worked with: